General decision on the TTU Street class?? Doing mods...

Red Tornado

About to send my car off for some mods and want to make sure I am within limits.

I think it sounds like the TTU street will be a very open rules from a coilover, power mods,etc..??

Want to make sure so I don't do a cam and be out of class.

• National Staff

My advice to everybody is to wait till the rules come out to make changes, buy tires, etc. I think we will be on schedule for the Jan 3rd release date. This is a particularly difficult year for the TT rules revisions because of the potential new class, significantly upgraded ruleset, upgraded definitions, additions, and changes to the mod points, and a reevaluation of all cars classes. There are already 150 cars that have been added, redefined by model year or change in model, or just changed in class, with more to come. (I bet most of you didn't like that little teaser, huh ). By the way, I have a new sponsor for 2006, http://www.bulletproofvestsforTTdirectors.com

That's classic!!

Sounds like your having some real fun over the holidays.

My 2nd child is due in June so can't help much this year. But next year will probably volunteer to be SE division TT head so count me if you need help next year.

• National Staff

I sure hope you are talking about your Monster 8v Scirocco--that's what F-250 Super Duty's are for--just push you out of the way.

• Members
I sure hope you are talking about your Monster 8v Scirocco--that's what F-250 Super Duty's are for--just push you out of the way.

Seems the image of my sniper rifle isnt being allowed. Hmm....

Sokay......