Signed up for Laguna seca........Now what?

ekim952522000

Bassem- yes that is true. Makes you smooth on your inputs but frankly speaking not everyone out there will be smooth so BE ON ALERT what's in front of you. Plus it's not really fun with windows open and if you ever spun in mud-it's hella fun cleaning it off inside : ). Mike

Ekim-just go to main nasa website and click on "FORMS" on right hand side-there it is : ). And your other post about tech at track last time they did charge but that's with races going on so maybe its free maybe not for hpde only. I always pretech just because you got so much in your mind preparing your car and yourself that should be the least thing you need to think about at the track. MIke

plus with a pretech you know your car is track ready. Can you imagine goingtech at the track and didn't pass snuff. Your mind will go zonkers getting it ready. MIke

Got my car teched

Not gonna have time to do my baffled oil pan

Thanks for all the help mike if you see me out there come over and talk to me. I'll be the yellow type R and my brother will be with me in his white 350Z.

Found this online and thought it would be useful to anyone who hasn't driven Laguna before, like me :http://www.norcal-saac.org/ot/laguna.pdf

See ya'll out there!