Dyno Compliance and Reservations

VagaXt

I understand that ST6 and TT6 is assigned to Dyno A for Dyno Compliance runs throughout the week.

Question 1: Will Dyno A be used exclusively for impound during competition for all ST6 and TT6 sessions, or will we be using both Dynos A and B?

Question 2: Is there a chance that Dyno A can be available for compliance runs on Thursday or Friday? I don't see any available day except Saturday now... Dyno B meanwhile is pretty free at the moment...

• Administrators
7 hours ago, VagaXt said:

I understand that ST6 and TT6 is assigned to Dyno A for Dyno Compliance runs throughout the week.

Question 1: Will Dyno A be used exclusively for impound during competition for all ST6 and TT6 sessions, or will we be using both Dynos A and B?

Question 2: Is there a chance that Dyno A can be available for compliance runs on Thursday or Friday? I don't see any available day except Saturday now... Dyno B meanwhile is pretty free at the moment...

Correct. Dyno A will be used exclusively for impound for the assigned classes. All the spots are sold out on Thursday and Friday. Only availability is Sat at this point. 

• Like 1

What if there is rain?  How does that affect the dyno schedule?  There are available for purchase dyno runs on Saturday. Do these runs also count as impound where you could get a DQ based on a rules infraction even if your car is class legal, or can you then update your info online with the new numbers to count for the weekend?  

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Dez White said:

What if there is rain?  How does that affect the dyno schedule?  There are available for purchase dyno runs on Saturday. Do these runs also count as impound where you could get a DQ based on a rules infraction even if your car is class legal, or can you then update your info online with the new numbers to count for the weekend?  

If there is rain we will have to work around it. The runs that are left to purchase on Saturday are for your personal record, not impound.