Sign in to follow this  
Marie A.

Race Louvers and Way Now Offer Discounts to NASA Members

Marie A.

NASA has just partnered with two companies that now offer exclusive discounts to NASA members.

Race Louvers builds wind-tunnel-tested hood and fender louvers for import and domestic cars popular in HPDE and road racing.

NASA also is excited to partner with WAY — short for What’s Around You — a web portal that offers NASA members an exclusive 5 percent discounts on parking, dining, movies, events and other activities.

Read More

DavidSinger

Marie, you might want to work with Race Louvers to help them identify for their customers which of their louvers are approved for NASA competition.

I note the following from their website: "... are designed for increase (sic) front downforce ..." and their pictoral examples stick up well beyond the aero limits.

Clavette
9 hours ago, DavidSinger said:

Marie, you might want to work with Race Louvers to help them identify for their customers which of their louvers are approved for NASA competition.

I note the following from their website: "... are designed for increase (sic) front downforce ..." and their pictoral examples stick up well beyond the aero limits.

the louver height is unrestricted in TTU-TT3

DavidSinger

Oh, yes, in my narrow world of ST6 viewpoint, I forgit that others are given more lattitude.

• Like 1

Vallopz015
On 10/16/2019 at 5:43 PM, DavidSinger said:

Marie, you might want to work with Race Louvers to help them identify   meilleurs credits actuels  for their customers which of their louvers are approved for NASA competition.

Thank you for this announcement, I find the information you provide very interesting and correct.

Edited by Vallopz015