Regional champ toyo bucks ?

Andrewdw

I emailed toyo last week and still haven't hear back. I am the regional 1st place after the 2019 season has ended.  Toyo claims wanted a minimum of 8 races with 5 or more drivers. I have exactly 8 races with 5 or more drivers, so I should qualify for the toyo bucks.  Question is, when I go to claim the races, it only offers 1,2,3 place. What if I did not place 1,2,3 in all 8 races? Do I not qualify for it then? Spec tire class, honda challenge 2. 

• National Staff

Hey Andrew, 

Apologies for the confusion. The regional championship program is based on the final race points of the season. So depending on where you place in terms of points at the end of the season is what you will claim through www.nasatoyobucks.com 

you'll need to upload all results from the season as well as the official points tally at the end of the season. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions

Thanks!

• Members

They put my request on hold because I entered it more than 30 days after a race. The way their site is set up does not jive with the requirements and creates a lot of confusion on their end. I was not aware all results need to be submitted, in the past I've simply attached the season points tally.

• National Staff
1 hour ago, Dustin M. said:

They put my request on hold because I entered it more than 30 days after a race. The way their site is set up does not jive with the requirements and creates a lot of confusion on their end. I was not aware all results need to be submitted, in the past I've simply attached the season points tally.

Apologies for the confusion, please DM me the email you used to redeem your Toyo Bucks and I will have them create an exception for you for the 30 day rule.