WERC Competitors Get Complimentary Entry Into 2019 12 Hour Race At Thunderhill

Roman V.

• Administrators

Hello WERC Racers!

We have a special offer for you.  If you collected 2019 WERC Season points, read on. 

Due to customer feedback, we have created a special offer for WERC teams for the upcoming 12hr/25hr event. If you were planning to race in the 12hr for your season points, but also wanted to keep going in the 25hr portion of the event, you are in luck. Effective immediately, any team that collected season points during the 2019 WERC season that wishes to do both the 12hr (that will run concurrently within the 25) and the 25 Hours of Thunderhill will be provided entry to both for the entry price of just the 25.

Again, this offer is available only to teams that already collected points in the 2019 WERC season. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, simply fill out the form in the link below. We will contact you and get your entry squared away. If you have not yet entered for the event because you were hoping for this type of offer, simply fill out the form above and get your entry into the 25hr placed. If you already entered the 12hr, but would like to also compete in the 25hr, fill out the form and we will get you setup.    

Few extra notes:  An entry for the 12hr in addition to the 25hr does not provide an additional pit space. This offer is being made available to assist those WERC teams with continuing with the race beyond the 12hr mark during the 25hr. Any team that did not collect points during the 2019 WERC season championship will need to enter either or both races.

To convert your 12hr or 25hr entry into an entry for both (12hr and the 25hr), fill in the form linked below.

>>12HR ENTRY FORM<<

• Roman V. featured and pinned this topic

Hey Roman, the team I was going to run with pulled the plug for their program at the last minute. I have a race car that I am considering running, but I would like to know the cost associated with running the 12 hour portion of the race. Please let me know, thank you!

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, NorCalRacerRDE said:

Hey Roman, the team I was going to run with pulled the plug for their program at the last minute. I have a race car that I am considering running, but I would like to know the cost associated with running the 12 hour portion of the race. Please let me know, thank you!

How many drivers were you thinking on running with?

• Administrators
4 hours ago, NorCalRacerRDE said:

Myself and my TransAm teammate, Beau Borders. Just two of us so that we can each get a decent amount of drive time. 

The cost before registration closed was $895. If you are interested in registering, reach out to us here https://community.drivenasa.com/support/ ASAP. There will be late fees if and all possible to register late. 

• Roman V. unpinned and unfeatured this topic