Jump to content
Aldrin V.

2020 Contingency Program Availability and Updates

Recommended Posts

Aldrin V.

Here you will find a list of all available contingency programs for the 2020 Race Season. This will be updated frequently as new programs become available on prizes.drivenasa.com. We suggest to check back often and subscribe to this thread to receive the most up to date information. 

This thread will be monitored constantly and should the need arise to create a dedicated contingency thread for a specific program we will do so as needed. 

6/11/2020 UPDATE

Championship Programs have been removed due to cancellation of event

Please check below for updates.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET HERE

 

PENDING PROGRAMS

AST Suspension - ETA April 2020

MCS HPDE Awards - ETA April 2020 

OS Giken - April 2020

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - REGIONAL RACING

Toyo Tires - OPEN*

Hawk Performance - OPEN*

Maxxis Tires - OPEN*

Hoosier Tires - OPEN*

Hankook Tires - OPEN*

Mazda Motorsport - OPEN

Nissan Nismo Motorsports - OPEN 

Spec Clutches - OPEN*

Raybestos - OPEN*

Ford Performance Racing - OPEN*

MCS Suspension - OPEN

Frozen Rotors - OPEN

* Accepting Claims from Beginning of 2020 Race Season 

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - ENDURANCE RACING + TREC

Hawk Performance - OPEN

Maxxis Tires - OPEN

Hoosier Tires - OPEN

Hankook Tires - OPEN

Mazda Motorsport - OPEN

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - HPDE AWARDS PROGRAM

Hawk HPDE Awards - OPEN*

Toyo Tires HPDE Awards - OPEN*

* Accepting Claims from Beginning of 2020 Race Season 

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - NASA Sim Racing (iRacing) 

National Auto Sport Association - OPEN

Hawk Performance - OPEN

Toyo Tires - OPEN

Competition Motorsport - OPEN

Racers360 - OPEN

TrackDecalsOPEN (Claim form available shortly)

GTR Simulator - OPEN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - Teen Mazda Challenge

TMC Cancelled for 2020 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - CHAMPIONSHIPS ONLY

Championship Event Cancelled for 2020 

 

 

Edited by Aldrin V.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aldrin V.
On 2/25/2020 at 9:09 AM, Rick Worth said:

That link above doesn't work. It goes to this http://prizes.drivenasa.xn--com-0da/

Linked fixed! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JP Molnar

Why are my Toyo payments for January races showing "on hold" when the program wasn't available until March? I was paid for the Feb races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aldrin V.
13 hours ago, JP Molnar said:

Why are my Toyo payments for January races showing "on hold" when the program wasn't available until March? I was paid for the Feb races.

Hello JP, 

Please Message me with your email you used to claim contingency, the transaction number of the claim on hold and if you are in a Spec Tire or Open Tire Class. 

In the future, please message me directly or create a seperate thread on this issue. Lets try to keep discussions on this thread to contingency program availability and updates. 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HLF

In the open tire contingency it skips the 275 tire. Are 275 tires not covered by the contingency?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt Engel
On 3/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, HLF said:

In the open tire contingency it skips the 275 tire. Are 275 tires not covered by the contingency?

I would also like to know, since I run 275 Toyo Proxies and love them......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PCSkiBum_21
On 3/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, HLF said:

In the open tire contingency it skips the 275 tire. Are 275 tires not covered by the contingency?

 

On 3/19/2020 at 2:00 PM, Matt Engel said:

I would also like to know, since I run 275 Toyo Proxies and love them......

Same question here.. seems really silly not to allow this for one size of tire..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aldrin V.
On 7/17/2020 at 10:45 AM, PCSkiBum_21 said:

 

Same question here.. seems really silly not to allow this for one size of tire..

Some of the considerations used to determine payouts is the demand for that size, up until recently I started receiving inquiries about it which prompted me to reach out to Toyo.  

As of 7/20 I have preliminary approval from Toyo to get the 275mm tire approved in Open Class programs. It will take a few weeks to get the back end updated for the Toyo 360 Team but drivers who are running 275s in open class should be able to claim for contingency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PCSkiBum_21
5 hours ago, Aldrin V. said:

Some of the considerations used to determine payouts is the demand for that size, up until recently I started receiving inquiries about it which prompted me to reach out to Toyo.  

As of 7/20 I have preliminary approval from Toyo to get the 275mm tire approved in Open Class programs. It will take a few weeks to get the back end updated for the Toyo 360 Team but drivers who are running 275s in open class should be able to claim for contingency

Fantastic news, thanks Aldrin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...