2020 Toyo Tires Contingency Program Decal Guidelines - SPEC TIRE Classes ONLY

• National Staff
Aldrin V.

Here is where you will find the 2020 Toyo Tires Contingency Program Decal Guidelines.

These guidelines are for SPEC TIRE CLASSES ONLY. Open Tire classes are not required to follow these decal guidelines.

To be eligible for the Toyo Tires Contingency Program you must properly display decals on your vehicle as shown and register once a year for the program.

Yearly Contingency Registration for Spec Tire classes can be found HERE

Changes for 2020:

• Toyo Decals may be custom made as long as the correct design and minimum size requirements are being used. 
  • Toyo Decals may be created in any color as long as it is a contrasting color from the car. (Example - White Toyo Decal on Black Car) 
    • Cars with the same color Toyo Decal as the car will have their registration rejected until corrected
  • Minor changes to decal placement on Mustang, Camaro, and Porsche 944. 

IMPORTANT!!!

Beginning in the 2020 Race Season proper placements of Toyo Decals will be strictly enforced for ALL NASA Competitors and vehicles. Competitors not in compliance will result in the denial of your claim and anyone caught cheating will be permanently banned from the program. 

2020ToyoDecalPlacement_Miata.png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_E30.png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_E36.png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_E46.png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_FordMustang.png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_FordMustang(FoxBody).png2020ToyoDecalPlacement_ChevyCamaro.png

2020ToyoDecalPlacement_HondaCivic.png

2020ToyoDecalPlacement_Nissan350Z.png

2020ToyoDecalPlacement_Porsche944.png

Edited by Aldrin V.
Rick Worth

So will this placement be ok in the front on the black car or will it need to be lowered?  Thanks. 

Sunday.jpg

Edited by Rick Worth
  • National Staff
Aldrin V.
1 hour ago, Rick Worth said:

So will this placement be ok in the front on the black car or will it need to be lowered?  Thanks. 

Sunday.jpg

Hey Rick, 

That placement will be fine. Slightly above or below the Mazda emblem will be acceptable

Thanks!

AndresPrieto

Trying to sign up but get an error. 

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://submit.jotform.us/submit/90456865608165/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
19 hours ago, Jay North said:

Assuming the location is the same for the 2005 and newer Mustangs as well?

Yep that is correct!

• Members
Dustin M.

My custom stickers meet the requirement, but the fender stickers are curved to match the wheelwell arch. For slight deviations like that, should we just attempt to register and see how it goes? Will get get an immediate yay or nay with a how and why and not be ostracized from the program if we're not quite complaint? 

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
On 2/2/2020 at 10:05 AM, Dustin M. said:

My custom stickers meet the requirement, but the fender stickers are curved to match the wheelwell arch. For slight deviations like that, should we just attempt to register and see how it goes? Will get get an immediate yay or nay with a how and why and not be ostracized from the program if we're not quite complaint? 

Hey Dustin, 

Yes that is absolutely fine, we understand that fender arches vary across cars so just as long as it is in that approx location it will be fine. 

Let us know if you have any other questions

Thanks

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
1 hour ago, rsotak said:

How do we get the Toyo stickers prior to the racing season?

The fastest way is to contact your Regional Director to get decals, otherwise they will be available at the track in Drivers Info. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff
Aldrin V.
1 hour ago, Rick Worth said:

Any idea when the Toyo contingencies website will be ready? Thanks.

The most up to date information on contingency programs is located here 

• 2 weeks later...
BryanPendleton

I understand this is not per spec, but would this side placement acceptable?  It is much larger than required too.

bda32d_1c70ae2353764e72986e6fe0f345078d~

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2020 at 11:12 AM, BryanPendleton said:

I understand this is not per spec, but would this side placement acceptable?  It is much larger than required too.

bda32d_1c70ae2353764e72986e6fe0f345078d~

Hey Bryan, 

I responded to your email. But I will respond here as well. While having a larger Toyo Decal is great, it is consistency that is important. If that decal is part of your livery then it is possible that I can ask for an exception this year, but no promises. 

Alternatively, you can place additional Toyo Tires decals in the correct locations so you are compliant.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks!

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • 2 weeks later...
BarrySanel

Hi - Is there a website I can go to today to buy or get the stickers before events this year? I am trying to decorate my car in advance. 

Thanks - Barry Sanel

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
3 hours ago, BarrySanel said:

Hi - Is there a website I can go to today to buy or get the stickers before events this year? I am trying to decorate my car in advance. 

Thanks - Barry Sanel

You can reach out to your regional director and ask if they have any available decals they can ship to you between events

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff
Aldrin V.
1 hour ago, BryanPendleton said:

I updated my Toyo Contingency decals and resubmitted through the registration link:  https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

Please let me know if that is sufficient or if I need to send them to you directly or through here.

Thank you,

Bryan

Youre good to go. I just approved it

• 1 month later...
rob burgoon

So Toyo wants the sticker to be located on the device on the rear of the car we deliberately hit 30 times per race in SM?   Wouldn't having it below the rear center brake light give the sticker a much higher survival rate?

• 2 months later...
  • National Staff
Aldrin V.
3 hours ago, Rich B said:

Does form submission also count for BMWCCA club racing? Or just NASA?

This program is only for NASA events

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
On 8/16/2020 at 6:35 AM, Martlyon said:

Is this decal free? And can I get it at the racetrack?

Yes, the Toyo Tires Decals are available at any NASA event. Typically you can find them in the Drivers Info Area. 

• 1 month later...