Sorry, no rules published today

Greg G.

• National Staff

The 2006 rules' revisions are now finished, and pending final approval. The holidays got us a few days behind, but they should be released and published soon. The 9th draft seems to be the keeper, but nothing is certain until the last approval is made.

Since I told you that I would try to release the rules on Jan 3rd, I will stick to what I said, and release "the rules", well two of them to be exact : The first two of you to ask a question (one question each) regarding the rules will get it answered (with 99% confidence that the answer is correct). Yea, not what everyone wants, but consider it a downpayment.

:cry:

The 2006 rules' revisions are now finished, and pending final approval. The holidays got us a few days behind, but they should be released and published soon. The 9th draft seems to be the keeper, but nothing is certain until the last approval is made.

Since I told you that I would try to release the rules on Jan 3rd, I will stick to what I said, and release "the rules", well two of them to be exact : The first two of you to ask a question (one question each) regarding the rules will get it answered (with 99% confidence that the answer is correct). Yea, not what everyone wants, but consider it a downpayment.

Specifically, in what respect, if at all, will the 2006 rules differ from the 2005 rules?

• Members
Specifically, in what respect, if at all, will the 2006 rules differ from the 2005 rules?

HAHA!! Hey, you have one more question to ask Greggiepoo! (Dont know how you top that one!)

:cry:

Even though I have checked the site about 100 time's today waiting for them to be posted, I will leave the last? for the next guy!

Unless I can get the ruffdraft of the new rule's posted

• National Staff

We are using a different font for the listings of the base car classifications. Also, the 2005 rules were released much later than the 2006 rules will be.................................next.

We are using a different font for the listings of the base car classifications. Also, the 2005 rules were released much later than the 2006 rules will be.................................next.

Okay, that where I draw the line. I want to use my own fonts for the webpage. If I do have to change the font, then I get an extra 5 points.

• Members
Okay, that where I draw the line. I want to use my own fonts for the webpage. If I do have to change the font, then I get an extra 5 points.

Hey, you dont get to complain about any FONT until you lurn to speel SCIROCCO!!!

Hey, you dont get to complain about any FONT until you lurn to speel SCIROCCO!!!

I don't even like to say the name Scirocco.

In a different forum, I would either hold you to that response, or perhaps move to strike it as nonresponsive.

• Members

I don't even like to say the name Scirocco.

You dont have to say it, just SPEEL it (on the TT web page) and READ it as it goes by you!

Beep-beep-zip- BANG!

• Members

In a different forum, I would either hold you to that response, or perhaps move to strike it as nonresponsive.

move to strike! move to strike!!

Wait, thats probably not violent or anything, is it? Sigh.

or, if you were Greggie, you could just DELETE other peoples posts that you didnt like!

Taking bets on the real posting date! I got $5 on Jan 9th!

move to strike! move to strike!!

Wait, thats probably not violent or anything, is it? Sigh.

or, if you were Greggie, you could just DELETE other peoples posts that you didnt like!

Taking bets on the real posting date! I got $5 on Jan 9th!

No... not violent, although that could probably be arranged.

January 9th... which year? I'm in... I'll go with January 12, 2006.

BTW, at least one rule for this pool... anyone who is involved in the final approval/release of the two new rules cannot participate, either directly or indirectly.

• Members
No... not violent, although that could probably be arranged.

January 9th... which year? I'm in... I'll go with January 12, 2006.

BTW, at least one rule for this pool... anyone who is involved in the final approval/release of the two new rules cannot participate, either directly or indirectly.

Well played!

• Members
I vote for Jan 6th at high Noon (somewhere in the world) so it gives us some flexibility

Im sorry Mr. Chairman, you are BANNED from this thread! (Please dont delete me....)

I vote for Jan 6th at high Noon (somewhere in the world) so it gives us some flexibility

Im sorry Mr. Chairman, you are BANNED from this thread! (Please dont delete me....)

Not necessarily... only if he is someone "who is involved in the final approval/release of the two new rules..., either directly or indirectly."

Hmmm, the term "high noon" sounds like the type of setting where a gunfight ensues. Are we to assume these rules will be a tad bit contentious, Ryan? Or are we talking about a downright revolt?

• National Staff

Hmmm, noon at some places in the world is the same time as this afternoon here (Thursday)? Then, again in other places, it's the same as Friday night here. Either way, you are found guilty of insider trading .

Hey Dan, you know why they always had the gunfights at high noon, right? It's because that's when the "sweet light" for gunfighting happens--no shadow advantages.

These new rules rock (if rules can do that ).

Hey Dan, you know why they always had the gunfights at high noon, right? It's because that's when the "sweet light" for gunfighting happens--no shadow advantages.

These new rules rock (if rules can do that ).

Ha, ha. Maybe that's the ticket for gunfighters, but not for cars. I highly advise against photography of shiny metallic objects during that time if given the choice.

Edited by Guest

Just wanted to let everyone know that the new rules for 2006 will be much more in depth than last year. Greg has spent in the neighborhood of 200 hours on this project. Like them or not, a GREAT DEAL of time and thought went into the process and the effort should be applauded.

See you all on the track soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the new rules for 2006 will be much more in depth than last year. Greg has spent in the neighborhood of 200 hours on this project. Like them or not, a GREAT DEAL of time and thought went into the process and the effort should be applauded.

See you all on the track soon.

Greg, John, and all other's involved....THANK YOU, for all your hard work!

The rule's package is what it is, it's pointless to argue over them!

• National Staff

Greg, John, and all other's involved....THANK YOU, for all your hard work!

The rule's package is what it is, it's pointless to argue over them!

Man, you are smart.

Oh, BTW, has anyone looked at the SoCal TT website's rules page lately?

I vote for today at 2:24pm MST.

Thanks for all of your hard work Greg!!!