RAYBESTOS PROGRAM QUESTIONS AND DOUBTS.

Ale Sensoli

Hello,

I'd like to have some clarification fo rhte Raybestos Contingency Program.

https://prizes.drivenasa.com/brake-parts-inc-contingency-program/#brake-parts-prog-details

It is a little difficult to find some details. How Can you sign up for this? in the Contingency Claim Form it refers to a specific event but it is mixed with the reedem form ( it requests Picture of your car with decals.but if you can't sign up How can you have decals?)

Also,what are the Prizes> I see 1st 3rd and 5th..( i mean if I arrive 2nd no pads?)

And what do they mean with raybestos DC Stock ? The wharehouse from DC?

Please let me know

Alex

• National Staff
15 hours ago, Ale Sensoli said:

Hello,

I'd like to have some clarification fo rhte Raybestos Contingency Program.

https://prizes.drivenasa.com/brake-parts-inc-contingency-program/#brake-parts-prog-details

It is a little difficult to find some details. How Can you sign up for this? in the Contingency Claim Form it refers to a specific event but it is mixed with the reedem form ( it requests Picture of your car with decals.but if you can't sign up How can you have decals?)

Also,what are the Prizes> I see 1st 3rd and 5th..( i mean if I arrive 2nd no pads?)

And what do they mean with raybestos DC Stock ? The wharehouse from DC?

Please let me know

Alex

Hello Alex, 

There is no sign up or registration required for the Raybestos Program. If you want to participate in the Raybestos Contingency Program, you will need to place the required decals on your car. Decals are available at the drivers information area at any NASA event. At the event, you take the required photos of your car with the decals and if you place 1st, 3rd, or 5th you can submit for the contingency using the redeem form on the program page. 

Prizes are awarded to 1st, 3rd and 5th place finishers. If you place 2nd you will not win the award. 

Raybestos Stock is from their online catalog - https://www.brakepartsinc.com/raybestos/catalog-part-search.html if you require Motorsport pads, you will need to contact Raybestos after submitting the claim. 

Let us know if you have any more questions

Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Raybestos Stock is from their online catalog - https://www.brakepartsinc.com/raybestos/catalog-part-search.html if you require Motorsport pads, you will need to contact Raybestos after submitting the claim. 

Can you elaborate on how to contact them?  Also what to put in the part number box on the electronic form?  Seems like everything that is a race compound is listed as special order and very few compounds are listed.

• National Staff
19 hours ago, jlucas said:

Can you elaborate on how to contact them?  Also what to put in the part number box on the electronic form?  Seems like everything that is a race compound is listed as special order and very few compounds are listed.

Typically when you submit a claim without a part number, a raybestos rep will contact you and assist with part to order. You can reach out to Raybestos here [email protected].  

• 2 months later...
  • National Staff
18 hours ago, jrubin80 said:

Is there a way to get the Raybestos decals upfront? I want to have them turned in to reusable vinyl and set up prior to an upcoming event?

Depending on your region, you might be able to get them at the track. If not, you can contact Raybestos directly for decals. 

• 5 months later...

Any update on what's going on with Raybestos?  Are they going to return for Contingency in 2021?
I still have several sets of brake pads that they owe me from 2020.

• Thanks 1

• National Staff
21 hours ago, Sydwayz Racing said:

Any update on what's going on with Raybestos?  Are they going to return for Contingency in 2021?
I still have several sets of brake pads that they owe me from 2020.

Unfortunately, I do not have a ETA on if and when Raybestos will have a program with NASA. The moment I find out, we will make the proper announcements. 

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Unfortunately, I do not have a ETA on if and when Raybestos will have a program with NASA. The moment I find out, we will make the proper announcements. 

Thanks!

Any word on follow-thru for 2020 Raybestos Contingencies?   I submitted 3 claims in December before the deadline for fall events and none of them have come thru yet.   I just used this thread to identify a contact email above and will reach out directly to them.   Anyone else have a similar experience?

• National Staff
4 hours ago, GoBlue said:

Any word on follow-thru for 2020 Raybestos Contingencies?   I submitted 3 claims in December before the deadline for fall events and none of them have come thru yet.   I just used this thread to identify a contact email above and will reach out directly to them.   Anyone else have a similar experience?

Send me direct message