2020 Toyo Tires Contingency Claim Form

Keith W.

Will we be able to claim for races in January of this year?  My submission for January shows as 'On Hold'.

Edited by Keith W.
Used wrong form

• National Staff

Yes you can claim from January if this year. 

Are you in a spec tire class? If you are then you must complete a yearly registration compliance form first - https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-spec-class-cont-reg

if you are in an open tire class you can complete this form - https://form.jotform.com/drivenasa/toyo-tires-open-class-cont-redem

decal guidelines - 

I am in a spec tire class but cannot submit a form because it has been over 30 days.  How do we submit for the January 2020 MSRH event?

• National Staff
1 hour ago, steve2015 said:

I am in a spec tire class but cannot submit a form because it has been over 30 days.  How do we submit for the January 2020 MSRH event?

There is no additional forms to submit for spec tire classes besides the yearly registration compliance form. Once that has been approved, you can head over to www.nasatoyobucks.com and submit your claim along with the official results. 

Toyo will then verify that the Yearly registration from for decals is valid and will process your claims. 

Additional Information can be found here 

Let me know if you have any more questions!

I submitted my compliance form and photos back in January at the first race, yet it is still showing "Hold" even though my form was approved. When will those January races be paid?

• National Staff

12 hours ago, JP Molnar said:

I submitted my compliance form and photos back in January at the first race, yet it is still showing "Hold" even though my form was approved. When will those January races be paid?

Please allow extra time for the Toyo Bucks to be processed as the Toyo Team will need to process 2 months of events before the program was live.