Thumper33

New to Region

Thumper33

Hey all, 

Just moved to MO a few months ago, started with NASA 8 years ago in the NorCal region, spent the last 6 years in CO but only got out to a handful of events, fell in love with High Plains just before we moved.  I'm sure I will make the trip back there for at least one event eventually.

Looking forward to getting out a lot this year here, looks like fewer tracks but I know plans are for more and more events.  Currently HPDE 3 and planning on at least TT in the future, running a 2018 Audi TT-RS tuned on E85 but just got a 2012 VW Golf R to use as well and eventually would be better suited for competition in a few years (really don't want to rip out the interior on the TT-RS lol).

427R

Welcome to Central Region and to the Mid-West Area.  Think you'll like the regions' events, very well run.  Central & Great Lakes do a couple of cross-over events every year and it makes for fun and competitive events.  Every once in a while South Region joins in just to shake things up a bit and make them more interesting...the more the better.  You'll find lots of experienced drivers (many national/regional champions), tech help, leadership etc. in the region(s), don't hesitate to pick their brains... Hopefully the virus will get contained and we can get back to having fun... 

Thumper33

Hope so too, it's been a long winter and was really looking forward to getting back to the track!