NASA Launches Inaugural Sim Racing Leagues on iRacing

Roman V.

• Administrators

The National Auto Sport Association is pleased to announce the creation of two new racing leagues it will host on iRacing. The inaugural 2020 season will have two leagues with 10 races per league that run every other Tuesday night through August. Additionally, there will be up to $13,000 in cash prizes available to Pro League drivers as well as real life contingency prizes. Long time NASA partners Toyo Tires and Hawk Performance have kicked in to pay out contingency dollars in each of our new Sim Leagues. These “real dollars” will help our virtual racers get back on track with NASA as soon as we can safely host events.

>>>Read More<<<

• Members
25 minutes ago, Jim Schardt said:

Just got the email notice about the race. It appears registration is closed already. ???? Is it filled?

Sorry for the confusion. It will open 4/3 at 10AM PST, 1PM EST and is now noted on that reg page. 

MDubs Racing

So can I re up my NASA membership and be allowed to race in the IRacing league or is this just for people already high up on IRacing.  

• Members
10 hours ago, MDubs Racing said:

So can I re up my NASA membership and be allowed to race in the IRacing league or is this just for people already high up on IRacing.  

There is currently no iRacing license requirement so yes, you could renew your membership and jump in with us! 

• Members
1 hour ago, mmmbrap said:

Are we going to have to pay the $3.98 admin fee for every race?

Only for the pro league. That was an oversight on my part and only a few got hit with it in the club league this morning. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Will F. said:

Only for the pro league. That was an oversight on my part and only a few got hit with it in the club league this morning. 

Good deal. Will we just get an account credit? That’d work for me 

• Members
24 minutes ago, mmmbrap said:

Good deal. Will we just get an account credit? That’d work for me 

Ping me tomorrow and when the transaction settles, I'll refund for you. 

• Like 1
  • Members
14 hours ago, BETO said:

What do I need to start racing? What program, computer, equipment?

Beto, I've started an FAQ forum here and will keep adding to it but this will get you started: 

Well, looks like no one should bother with this, even if you make the cut for qualifying you still might not get invited to the race.

Congrats for so badly mishandling this and wasting a bunch of people's time