Inaugural NASA Club Sim League

• Members

Hey folks!

Looking forward to kicking this off on 4/7/20 at COTA. This is for the Club league that does not have an entry fee, but still requires you to register at drivenasa.com to get into the event. 

Registration for Race #1 will open 4/3 HERE

Who's planning to join us? 

Cheers!

Alex Schwartzenberger

Awesome stuff! Will fixed setups be shared prior to the open race?

What will the league name on the iRacing service be?

And finally...Who do I have to pay for some good setups for the pro race 🤔

• Members
On 4/2/2020 at 6:24 PM, Will F. said:

Hey folks!

Looking forward to kicking this off on 4/7/20 at COTA. This is for the Club league that does not have an entry fee, but still requires you to register at drivenasa.com to get into the event. 

Registration for Race #1 will open 4/3 HERE

Who's planning to join us? 

Cheers!

We've made an update to the Club League to now accommodate up to 180 drivers per night instead of just 60. You can read the new format HERE. The registration page now has 180 total spots left so if you missed out you can now get signed up HERE.

Edited by Will F.
2 hours ago, mmmbrap said:

Nice lap times....I’ve still gotta figure out 1 and 4. I’ve never driven cota before, even in a sim

Yeah I've been struggling a lot getting up to pace too... I'm decent at iRacing (~2300 irating A licenses) and I'm still a few seconds down on them after a few hours of practice. I've had COTA for a few months and always skipped it because I just can't get a hang of the track... I think it's kinda hard for me since it's got so many sharp turns and with my single 24 inch monitor and a (fairly) realistic FOV I can't really look to where I'm going. Just gotta practice, practice, practice...

• Like 1

Whelp -_- sorry to those who I wrecked. Spotter never said anything and from what I saw Wright dropped back. Totally my fault.

8 hours ago, T. Hardin said:

Looking for Texas Roval can't find it, to purchase.  Thanks

Pretty sure they are using the "Legacy" Texas track which has roval configurations. Legacy tracks are included for free.

• Members

Hey folks!

Moving forward, registration for the Club League will open up Tuesday, one week before the event, at 10AM PST, 1PM EST and will stay open until the Monday of race week at 10AM PST, 1PM EST or until the event fills up, whichever comes first.