Will there be any openings?

Mark Polunin

Mark Polunin

I just got the email and apparently the registration is already full. I was really excited because I use iracing a ton. Will there be any more openings for this race or is it settle already?

• Members
10 hours ago, Mark Polunin said:

I just got the email and apparently the registration is already full. I was really excited because I use iracing a ton. Will there be any more openings for this race or is it settle already?

Hey Mark! Due to the demand we're currently looking at our options to better accommodate more people. We'll announce on Facebook and here in the forum what the plan is ASAP! Thanks for the support. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Will F. said:

Hey Mark! Due to the demand we're currently looking at our options to better accommodate more people. We'll announce on Facebook and here in the forum what the plan is ASAP! Thanks for the support. 

It would be great if you could set up groups by region and then have a playoff. 

5 hours ago, wastntim said:

It would be great if you could set up groups by region and then have a playoff. 

I was thinking they could split it up into california, and everyone else. LOL

• Members
29 minutes ago, Edgar Ramon said:

Shoot I just paid the $49 to register. Is this still locked? Is it by region? 

The free Club League is the one that’s full. If you paid for the Pro League you’re in and good! 

Edgar Ramon
Just now, Will F. said:

The free Club League is the one that’s full. If you paid for the Pro League you’re in and good! 

What league am I looking for in iracing? Thank you!

• Members
19 hours ago, Edgar Ramon said:

I Still don't know what league to join? I paid for the pro. Thanks 

Edgar, the Pro League race is next week. Tonight is the Club League Race. I'll post more details for the Pro League race later this week. 

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
Wildchild graffix

Maybe this is a dumb question. So I have been in iracing for 3 years now. Life hasn't allowed me a real car yet (not giving up yet though) ....anyway..... I have been looking for a pay entry and compete league. Have been wanting to join NASA since 2005 with the cmc, but never had the chance. Would love to run spec z in northern California when time comes, but till then is this league open to fresh drivers with a good amount of sim experience?

• Members
17 hours ago, Wildchild graffix said:

Maybe this is a dumb question. So I have been in iracing for 3 years now. Life hasn't allowed me a real car yet (not giving up yet though) ....anyway..... I have been looking for a pay entry and compete league. Have been wanting to join NASA since 2005 with the cmc, but never had the chance. Would love to run spec z in northern California when time comes, but till then is this league open to fresh drivers with a good amount of sim experience?

Not a dumb questions at all! Anybody with a NASA membership can participate! You just have to have run in an event with us on the last 5 years to be eligible for prizes... 

Wildchild graffix

Ok. Darn. I have yet to get involved, I think I'm trying to do this backwards.. hahaha. Thank you for the info. Once life goes back to normal and we have events again in public, I may come to some events and just dive in that way. 

• Like 1