Greg G.

2006 TT rules are published

Greg G.

Hey HPDE 4, TT, and racecar drivers--the 2006 NASA Time Trial rules are now available to be downloaded here:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/Time-Trial-Rules.pdf

There are some substantial changes from the previous rules. So, make sure to check them out. This is going to be the best season yet for NASA TT, so don't miss out. We will be having a no-points event at Willow Springs in February. However, unlike the race classes, track records will be up for grabs. Our Championship Series opener will be at Cal Speedway in March.

Racers are welcome in TT as long as they "behave". Hmmm, "How can I more than double my track time at NASA Nationals to get more practice at this track I've never been to, before I race for a National Championship?" The answer is to do at least 5 TT events in your class in the regional series, then join us for our TT competition at Nationals. Who knows, you may end up getting smoked in your race, but win a National Championship in TT?