Calling All TTFers!!!

GAC

Well, looks like there's a "chance" I may be the only TTF car when the season starts in SoCal. Anyone else planning on running? Add your name to the list if ya are. If you're not, but know some guys that might have interest, spread the word!

SoCal TTF

1. GAC--1991 Nissan NX2000

I'm in SoCal too, and I *might* be running TTF, but not at the openeing of the season. I think I need a couple more HPDEs before I can be set loose in TT.

Although I have been to a racing school and am able to get my SCCA Comp license, I still would prefer to get a few more DEs in before venturing into the HPDE4/TT group, call me a wimp if you must

Edited by Guest

I *might* be running TTF, but not at the openeing of the season. I think I need a couple more HPDEs before I can be set loose in TT.

Although I have been to a racing school and am able to get my SCCA Comp license, I still would prefer to get a few more DEs in before venturing into the HPDE4/TT group, call me a wimp if you must

Naaaa, we'd rather have you ready and good to go. I'm assuming you're in SoCal?

• National Staff
I'm in SoCal too, and I *might* be running TTF, but not at the openeing of the season. I think I need a couple more HPDEs before I can be set loose in TT.

Come to Willow Springs in February for HPDE 3, and we'll see how you are doing. If we move you up to HPDE 4 that weekend, you will be eligible for TT at Cal Speedway (our first points event). Also, even if you still not ready for TT at Cal Speedway, you can just drop that event if you are ready for the event after that.

• Members
Greg is the only TTFer I know......

Can you be more precise, Shawn?

I think you taste the soup im brewing.....

LOL Talk about off-topic! You two play nice now. I'm sure this rancor can all be assuaged with a nice hotel suite and a bottle of wine for you boys.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...TTF guys, come out, come out, wherever you are.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...TTF guys, come out, come out, wherever you are.

My mech/coach wants to see how I handle Buttonwillow in my stock Civic VX before he commits to swap to place us in H4. According to the revisions, I start in TTG, but with my mods it looks like I'll make around 23 points and TTF. (TTF to TTE last season, all in the suspension...) Maybe we'll come down from NorCal once or twice and play with you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff

My mech/coach wants to see how I handle Buttonwillow in my stock Civic VX before he commits to swap to place us in H4. According to the revisions, I start in TTG, but with my mods it looks like I'll make around 23 points and TTF. (TTF to TTE last season, all in the suspension...) Maybe we'll come down from NorCal once or twice and play with you guys!

Hey Dave, how did you have a base class of TTF last year? What size/type engine are you running?

• Members
We'll have to meet up at Mid Ohio and have a TTF corral. My 240sx will be in TTF.

LM

Cool, any other TTF cars planning on running nationally?

Sizing up your competition??

We'll have to meet up at Mid Ohio and have a TTF corral. My 240sx will be in TTF.

LM

Cool, any other TTF cars planning on running nationally?

Sizing up your competition??

Actually hoping for MORE competition, Shawn. I want to win on my own right. And please no "come to the TTE darkside comments".

• Members
Actually hoping for MORE competition, Shawn. I want to win on my own right. And please no "come to the TTE darkside comments".

Hmm, well your main competition already has..........

Hmm, well your main competition already has..........

Ah, but a new Jedi shall come...