Sign in to follow this  
Aldrin V.

Official Results Posted!!!

Aldrin V.

Fellow Sim Racers! 

First we would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that has participated in the NASA SIM Racing Leagues!

We also want to say THANK YOU for being patient as we worked though calculating and posting the Official Results during these interesting times. @Marie A. and @Will F. worked hard to create a new system to track and calculate results/points for the Sim Racing league so next time you see them please give them a socially distanced high five. 

The Official Results for the NASA SIM Racing Leagues are located here - http://timingscoring.drivenasa.com/NASA_SIM/

Contingency Processing - 

These results must be used to claim any available contingency. No other results will be accepted.

We will waive any 30 day rules for contingency so you can claim contingency from the 1st race. 

End of Season Points and Standings are currently being worked on now and we will keep everyone updated. For the end of season prizes, Marie or I will contact the winners directly with further instructions. 

Please reply here, or send us a message if you have any questions!

• Like 2

topgear3793

Thanks Aldrin.

Question on contingency:

In one race, I placed 2nd behind someone who is not eligible for contingency.

How does that work? Do I get bumped to 1st place contingency? Or do I still have to say I finished 2nd?

Best,

Matt C

Aldrin V.
3 minutes ago, topgear3793 said:

Thanks Aldrin.

Question on contingency:

In one race, I placed 2nd behind someone who is not eligible for contingency.

How does that work? Do I get bumped to 1st place contingency? Or do I still have to say I finished 2nd?

Best,

Matt C

Hey Matt, 

PM me the results from the race week in question.

For normal racing contingency, you would get the prize that you finished in regardless if the person in front is not eligible. However, for the SIM Racing Leagues, im more than happy to take a look and see what I can do!

Thanks!

WorkInProgressk

Hi Aldrin, I sent a few in already.  Do I redo them?

Aldrin V.
On 7/11/2020 at 7:29 PM, WorkInProgressk said:

Hi Aldrin, I sent a few in already.  Do I redo them?

Yep, please resubmit with the official results

Thanks!

AndresPrieto

Hi Aldrin! How about the few races we did in the Pro League? Are those going to be posted as well? Additionally there was a $49 charge for the last race that didn't happen, how do I get a refund for that?

Thanks!

Aldrin V.
On 7/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, AndresPrieto said:

Hi Aldrin! How about the few races we did in the Pro League? Are those going to be posted as well? Additionally there was a $49 charge for the last race that didn't happen, how do I get a refund for that?

Thanks!

Hey Andres, 

Yes the pro league results should be posted soon. And Ill see about sorting out those refunds. 

Thanks!