Toyo yearly registration preview form button fail

drivecontroll

Website is not loading when I submit toyo form. I will now not qualify to earn toyo bucks. I've tried to get answers for this before with no luck. It makes me want to quit racing.

Forcing us to use a method to submit that works 50% of the time is a failure of the toyo contingency program as a whole.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, drivecontroll said:

Website is not loading when I submit toyo form. I will now not qualify to earn toyo bucks. I've tried to get answers for this before with no luck. It makes me want to quit racing.

What device are you using? What error are you getting? Do you have a screenshot of the error?

Thanks-

Roman

There is no error, page just reloads to the top, my info stays in the lines. No red marks for missing fields

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, drivecontroll said:

There is no error, page just reloads to the top, my info stays in the lines. No red marks for missing fields

I was able to replicate the issue on the mobile device. We will work to fix it. The form does work on a desktop.

Thanks-

Roman

I have been trying to submit this form for most of the year on and off, but the page is broken, io have tried my phone, mulitple different desk top  computers and the page does not reload, the preview button does nothing and i need to submit this before next weekend so please send me to a link that works or fix the page.

• Administrators
On 7/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, Nick Sommers said:

I have been trying to submit this form for most of the year on and off, but the page is broken, io have tried my phone, mulitple different desk top  computers and the page does not reload, the preview button does nothing and i need to submit this before next weekend so please send me to a link that works or fix the page.

Looks like you were able to submit your registration.