Free iRacing League (this Wed) for GT3 Race Drivers and Racing Hopefuls

Chariot71

Starting this Wednesday, September 2 at 7pm CST (practice), 8pm CST (50 Minute Race), 4 lap qualifier. The league is free and it is aligned with the 2020 IMSA schedule with race nights chosen to leave room for weekend travel to races. The intent is to build a league full of competent drivers who care about improvement, race craft, and good racing. The league will be full at 28 drivers. 

League Name: The Road Racing League
Races are Monday and Wednesday at 8pm CST (1 hour practice starts at 7pm CST / 4 Lap Qualification)
GT3 Cars (Porsche, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, AMG, Ford GT, McLaren)
1 Fast Repair
Points awarded for placement 1-10
Rolling Start

Chariot71

There will be no race tonight. In order to ensure the competitiveness of this league, the league will not begin until we have 28 drivers registered. I will communicate on every Monday and Wednesday until the league is full and racing can commence. 

Chariot71
I discovered today that the League was accidentally closed to recruiting, and it was not showing up in iRacing searches. I fixed the issue. If we can get 28 drivers by Wednesday of this week, we will begin racing on Wednesday, Sept 16. To race in the league, follow the process below to claim your spot on the grid.  

From the drop down menu in iRacing
Click “Leagues“
Click “Find a League”
Search League Name “The Road Racing League”
Click “Apply to League”
Chariot71

There will be no race tonight. In order to ensure the competitiveness of this league, the league will not begin until we have 28 drivers registered. I will communicate on every Monday and Wednesday until the league is full and racing can commence. 

Edited by Chariot71