FS: Apex EC-R7 (Forged) 17x8.5 ET35 (Square Set)

markseven

zhRkMD4.jpg

16.9 pounds each. Direct fit for all 5-lug bimmers except the infernal E39.

Purchased for $2,501.96 two months ago. 

Selling (rims, only) for $1500 + Shipping + PayPal fees, if needed. I am located in Austin, TX. Local test-fit or pick up is available.

I have the original boxes and packaging, which I will use to ship.

I can include the tires, Hankook Ventus V12 - 245/40/17, which have less than 2K miles and have never been patched, for an additional $250 plus shipping (if the rims and tires are purchased as a bundle the rim's original packaging cannot be used).

• All for rims are straight, true, and free of bends, cracks, or any other performance-related issue. They all balanced well on the Hunter RoadForce balancer at SoulSpeed in Austin, TX.
  • One of the rims has a scratch on the outer lip that is approximately 8" in length and 1/32" deep and has gouges in the inside of the barrel (the "tech" that dismounted the tire and removed the weights from that rim should not be allowed near cars ever again).
  • All of the rims have minor abrasions on the inside lip from being laid on concrete.

0PeGBY5.jpg

idW7H9t.jpg

Sk5gqUl.jpg

eVkxbQC.jpg

LQSBz9A.jpg

Dr8yo3i.jpg

YvpCrar.jpg

The tires have < 2K miles on them

aGrtkBj.jpg

qj625GO.jpg

1FZgtSL.jpg

yrYrwj9.jpg

All the inside lips have this type of abrasions from being laid on concrete

QKPp4Qd.jpg

Only one rim has these gouges from dismounting tires and attempt to remove weights.

OeiHEBT.jpg

me1BouG.jpg

gxtridy.jpg

tnFbESR.jpg

enHzGI5.jpg

7Ov80G0.jpg