Toyo Contingency Claims for the last 30-60 days

Aldrin V.

• National Staff

Hey Everyone, 

We have received numerous emails regarding an issue when claiming for the Toyo Tires Contingency program. We have identified that the affected claims are from the last 30-60 days. We are working with the Toyo 360 team to resolve these issues. Rest assured that all of your Toyo Bucks will be processed and any that have expired within this time frame will be issued accordingly. 

If you have the following issues: 

• Claim is approved but have not received Toyo Bucks Certificate
  • Claim is on hold with reason "claim entered exceeds 30 days"
  • Claim is on hold with reason "missing invoice" 

Please send us a Support Request here - https://community.drivenasa.com/support/ with the subject line: TOYO BUCKS CERTIFICATE ISSUE

Include the following with your support request:

• Email used for your www.nasatoyobucks.com account 
  • Transaction # for affected claims

Please DO NOT DM me. Sending a support request will allow us to keep track of the issues for Toyo. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thanks!

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • Like 1

• National Staff

UPDATE:

It looks like most if not all of the issues have been resolved and any outstanding issues will now be handled on a case by case basis. I have gotten word from the Toyo360 Team that they have added additional resources to process claims faster and to resolve any claim issues that arise. 

If you are still having issues, please send us a support requests following the instructions in the first post. 

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I'm having an issue getting the NASA portal to give me the approval form.  I've been submitting the claim every other day since the last week of june and the system won't process it.  I'm close to my 30days to submit so how do I get this addressed?

• Aldrin V. unpinned this topic