2021 Contingency Program Availability and Updates

David Newman

Still pending?  I just got signed off for HPDE 4 this weekend at Chuckwalla.  I've been running Toyo R888r tires.  I don't know what the requirements are and actually need to replace those tires, so trying to figure out which tires to choose, and the contingency may influence that.

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
On 2/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, Tim Pruitt said:

Is TOYO 2021 contingency program live yet?

The 2021 Program is not available yet. It is approved and just need to make some final touches to the website. We expect to have it up early next week

Thanks

• National Staff
Aldrin V.
3 hours ago, SpecE said:

ANYTHING ON TOYO HPDE PROGRAMS?

Just Updated!

• Like 1

I’m trying to register for the mcs regional competition contingency program and cannot find spec iron in the drop down box. It shows that it pays for si but it is not an option when filling a registration form. Please advise on how to proceed.

• National Staff
37 minutes ago, Lance F. said:

I’m trying to register for the mcs regional competition contingency program and cannot find spec iron in the drop down box. It shows that it pays for si but it is not an option when filling a registration form. Please advise on how to proceed.

Hello Lance, 

Just added the option to the form. You can now register for Spec Iron 

On 2/15/2021 at 7:30 PM, David Newman said:

Still pending?  I just got signed off for HPDE 4 this weekend at Chuckwalla.  I've been running Toyo R888r tires.  I don't know what the requirements are and actually need to replace those tires, so trying to figure out which tires to choose, and the contingency may influence that.

I liked the Proxes RR's when I moved into DE4.  Ran them in TT for a while before moving to Hoosier.

• HPDE 3 to 4 and HPDE to Time Trial awards good towards the purchase of any Proxes branded tire.