Weltmeister sway bars for sale

Tom #16

• 1 month later...

Hey, Tom! I ended up getting your front sway bar after all. Bought it from Pete Yousko after he bought Bloomberg's car, which already had some on it! Small world, huh? And a helpful world too!

• 2 weeks later...

That's using "the 944 Network." Good on you guys. I just sold my M030 rear sway bar to a local 944 PCA'er. He's happier than a pig in $hit, I've got more room in the garage, AND a little more jingle in my pocket. We have a great little community, no?

Tim,

These networks are terrific. I just sold the rollbar from my 993 before I even posted or advertised it. For that matter, I was still undecided if I would sell it but when I was contacted from a local guy the decision was easy

Dave,

you still need a seat? I just reversed my 993 back to street, bar the roll bar. I wonder if it's worth keeping in for the local driving talent around here?

For that matter, I have 2 Sparco seats and 1 5 point 4" harness I could be convinced to part with. One seat is the Corsa, $599 at sparco, for the girlie hipped man (DOH!!) and the other is the Evo, $579. I'm sure they are cheaper elsewhere? They have the sparco seat rails (side mount) and the sliders. I'm selling both seats as the curveture of the shoulders was/is an issue for my neck. The Corsa has barely a scratch or mark and just a little fade where the street belt sat over the corner. The Evo got scratched during roll cage installation, I covered up with a marker and it's only noticeable up close. But hey, it's a race car, get over it ladies! Then it's a Sabelt (?) labeled 5 pt, 4" camlock style harness in red, purchased and stamped in 2002. I think you can buy the bottom belt to make 6 point if you think it helps? PM if you have any interest. I'm not sure at this minute the value, I'll look around at used prices unless someone makes a reasonable offer first?

Cheers guys,

Dylan.

Dylan,

I just sent you an e-mail regarding the seats as I (unfortunately, now that I know yours are for sale) just purchased a used pair of Pro 2000's.

??? I thought you were coming around to look at them when you were ready? First you don't want my car, then my seats. Next you wont want to talk to me either!

Dylan,

I thought that you were (at that time) only going to sell the one, and with the new $500 car I mistakenly assumed that you were going use them. I really would have rather purchased the seats from you. Heck, we had to even ship them via Greyhound...You should have no trouble selling the seats as they are a hot item.

By the way, if you have to ship the seats anywhere you really should look into Greyhound. Greg Fishman recommended it and he was right as it only cost $50 to ship the pair from Oklahoma and it only took two days