Maxxis Tire Contingency point of contact?

Magus2727

I have submitted and received confirmation from NASA for claim on April 28th.  I still have not received a tire or email from Maxxis as of June 6th.  

Is there anyway to do follow up to see the status or what might be taking longer than normal?  I usually would have a tire within two weeks of submitting the documents. 

Thanks

Chris

• National Staff
Aldrin V.

Hello Chris, 

It says the tires were shipped out on 4/29. I will verify with maxxis and have them reach out to you 

Thanks

• National Staff
Aldrin V.

@Magus2727Looks like Maxxis was having some supply constraints last month and there was a delay in shipping tires. You should be getting your tires shortly and Maxxis will process the rest of the claims as soon as possible 

Thanks

chinotalk
Posted (edited)

I think its not just Maxxis who's having issues when it comes to delay shipping. It took a while for the Dick Cepek tires of my truck to be delivered last month but I'm not in a hurry. 

Edited by chinotalk
Magus2727

Thank you for the follow up.  Normally they have been quite quick as said and was surprised.