WTB: FRONT C/O KIT, 2 1/2" AND 2 1/4" SPRINGS, FOX

Mark A

I am looking for a 1-piece, quality seat, something along the lines of a sparco evo or similar. Must be black, and I should also note that I am 5'10" 160 lbs., so something pretty narrow. PURCHASED

Coil-over kit, front and rear. I am more concerned about the hardware, but I am looking for 425 to 475lb. front, 450-500 rear. REAR HARDWARE PURCHASED, FRONT KIT AND SPRINGS STILL NEEDED.

Rear dampers, koni SA or DA. I have koni yellows in the front already, but if you are only willing to sell as a package along with the coil-overs, I will entertain offers. PURCHASED

Good-shifting T-5 transmisson (87-93), and 10.5 clutch. Spec stage 3 or similar, prefer solid hub, but will consider sprung. PURCHASED

1 5/8" long-tube headers and 2 1/2" x-pipe. The headers must fit gt40p heads, and I believe MAC is the only company whose headers will fit. PURCHASED

All parts are for a 1990 Mustang, 5.0L, 5-speed. E-mail or PM for more details, and thank you.

Edited by Guest

Front c/o sale fell through, still needed (konis). Purchased rear c/o kit. Need 2 1/2" 425 to 475lb. springs, as well as 2 1/4" 325 to 375lb. springs. All other parts purchased.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...