Windshield banner for TT

firehawkclone

Is there a "NASA Time Trial" windshield banner out there that we can buy?

If not, maybe we(Greg ) could look into have some made.

What do you guys think?

• Members
Is there a "NASA Time Trial" windshield banner out there that we can buy?

If not, maybe we(Greg ) could look into have some made.

What do you guys think?

Hmmmm, I have a cutter......

Might could do that.

• National Staff

I know we had at least one car with a NASA TT window banner that he had made up in 2004. I think that it's great if anyone wants to run one on their car. Let me have Ted check into it with one of our SoCal TT sponsors, Flat Tire Graphics. I'm sure he could come up with something cool.

I know we had at least one car with a NASA TT window banner that he had made up in 2004. I think that it's great if anyone wants to run one on their car. Let me have Ted check into it with one of our SoCal TT sponsors, Flat Tire Graphics. I'm sure he could come up with something cool.

I'll ask Rick and see what he can do... What do we want it to say???

NASA TT??? or what???

NASA TT??? or what???

Ted, if he's going to make these for the guys, I'd be happy to run something smaller not on the windshield. That spot's taken, as you know.

• National Staff

You got it, Allen. We do not require any stickers other than car numbers and letters. If we get some contingency sponsors, I will ask them to allow window stickers for street cars instead of stickers on the body. But, even then, it will be the driver's choice whether or not to participate in the contingency program, and if the driver doesn't want stickers (or free stuff if they do well in the competition), then that's ok.

• National Staff

NASA TT??? or what???

I would say, "NASA Time Trial", or the website address,

"www.nasa-tt.com"

Greg, good, about not requiring it. Some of the racers like you and myself and others, have other series windshield bannders, such as Americna Iron....

andy

• Members
Any update?

Im making my own and it shall say, "Greg for President"

Of what?

Err... uhhhh..... I fear to say for sure, hath yet another of me posts be vanquished.

• National Staff

Err... uhhhh..... I fear to say for sure, hath yet another of me posts be vanquished.

I don't think so. I haven't had to delete any of your muckraker posts for about 2 weeks now. I don't delete for stupid jokes, even if I'm on the receiving end. Otherwise, I would have to delete 90% of your posts, bish.