Organizing/Assigning RV Spots

sfoltz

• National Staff

Sean, getting ready to go live with the assignments tomorrow on nasachampionships.com.  If you have requests please send an email to [email protected] and I can try to accommodate.

• National Staff
On 9/6/2021 at 7:05 PM, Mark Hill said:

I have reserved an RV spot. Paid invoice number is 634922...have I been assigned a spot yet?

Mark, I will update the RV parking doc online at the end of the day. I have you in RV space 6. 

Marie, is it possible to move to to spot #148 so I can be near the Spec Iron guys from the SE Region? It looks like it's still available as of right now. That is, if they are in the same lot as me....I've never been in the infield there.  No big deal if not, but just let me know. 

RV Lot.JPG

• National Staff
22 hours ago, Mark Hill said:

Marie, is it possible to move to to spot #148 so I can be near the Spec Iron guys from the SE Region? It looks like it's still available as of right now. That is, if they are in the same lot as me....I've never been in the infield there.  No big deal if not, but just let me know. 

RV Lot.JPG

Mark,

I have moved you to 148. I will update the parking map online tomorrow after I make a few more changes for other folks. You are all set.