CCR test questions, Can't find the answers

Lorenzo Pugliano

One question with the yellow/green flag and with the start is valid. Can't find that answer anyone know where the answer is ?

you learn a competitor car has something wrong that could dq him , There is two very close answers and nowhere in the book that gives the right answer.

I understand you want 100% to move forward but why wouldn't you put the 100% correct answer in the book so we find it and know what it is.  

Also a suggestion how about showing the questions you got wrong so we at least have a place to start and figure out why we got them wrong.

Thanks 

On 11/17/2021 at 2:38 PM, Lorenzo Pugliano said:

One question with the yellow/green flag and with the start is valid. Can't find that answer anyone know where the answer is ?

you learn a competitor car has something wrong that could dq him , There is two very close answers and nowhere in the book that gives the right answer.

I understand you want 100% to move forward but why wouldn't you put the 100% correct answer in the book so we find it and know what it is.  

Also a suggestion how about showing the questions you got wrong so we at least have a place to start and figure out why we got them wrong.

Thanks 

Yellow/Green - race is starting under caution.  I believe that would mean no passing until you see a clear corner station (no yellow).