wvonkessler

Interest in Euro style rally cross?

Do you have an interest in prepping a vehicle for and running in a regional European style rallycross series?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an interest in prepping a vehicle for and running in a regional European style rallycross series?

• I am on the East Coast, and I would commit absolutely to running in a six race regional series for 2004.
    • I am on the East Coast, and I have an interest in running a six race regional series for 2004, but cannot commit absolutely at this time.
    • I am on the West Coast, and I would commit absolutely to running in a six race regional series for 2004.
    • I am on the West Coast, and I have an interest in running a six race regional series for 2004, but cannot commit absolutely at this time.

MVT

Have heard or seen nothing more on this.

I casually mentioned it to a couple dirt track owners, with ideas of using the track, then out into the parking lot. But none of them seemed the least bit interested, in fact most said NO outright. They didn't want the hassles of insurance, track surface repairs, parking lot surface repairs, etc.

I've kept my eyes open for abandoned lots, old dirt pits, etc. that might be suitable, but nothing so far.

team illuminata
Have heard or seen nothing more on this.

I casually mentioned it to a couple dirt track owners, with ideas of using the track, then out into the parking lot. But none of them seemed the least bit interested, in fact most said NO outright. They didn't want the hassles of insurance, track surface repairs, parking lot surface repairs, etc.

I've kept my eyes open for abandoned lots, old dirt pits, etc. that might be suitable, but nothing so far.

What about race circuits? That's where I remember them being before I moved to the US.