FS Track Tire Trailer

gdflys

I upgraded to a full size trailer so this one has to go.

Trailer is approx 4'x4' painted black. All seems are welded so it's very solid. Custom built wheel/tire rack will hold 17" and smaller wheels and tires. The rack has a lockable bar to safely store your other wheels and tires while on the track or strip. The front box is weather tight and lockable as well. It is large enough to hold a full size jack and stands, tool box, and other misc supplies. Has a small crack in the lower right front corner that has been sealed water tight. Wheels, tires and bearings are all new last year approx. 3,000 miles still look new. Spare wheel/tire is stored under the trailer with an easy access bolt/wing nut attachment. Trailer has lights on all four corners and a lit license plate bracket. Gross weight is 1180 lbs and the empty weight is 200lbs so can haul almost 1,000lbs. Tracks straight and is easily pulled by the SRT. If you plan to use it for a Neon I will include the receiver hitch (fabbed to fit the stock exhaust), ball mount and ball.

$300 or best offer will deliver within 2 hours of CT

email me at [email protected]