2022 Contingency programs and requirements (mainly Toyo, but others as well?)

Gabe O.

• National Staff

Hello Gabe, 

We are working to finalize the majority of the contingency programs for 2022. Traditionally almost all the programs will be honored and retroactively processes for event early in the season. 

We are planning get a large chunk of the programs by the end of the month with the remaining following programs at the end of Q1

Thanks

• Members

Sounds good.  It doesn't look like the previous years programs (requirements and rewards) are still on the NASA website.  Is somewhere that I can reference them for a new guy in class (specifically for ST4, Toyo)

I have decided to do Toyo contingency program as well but as Gabe said there is nothing for 2022.  I put the Toyo stickers on my car and took pictures of all four sides but I am unsure who to send the pictures and the results of our TT wins both Saturday and Sunday to.  Any help will be much appreciated. 

Edited by ryan.parker.1

• National Staff

Hello Ryan, 

The 2022 Contingency Programs are still being finalized and will update the website and make announcements as soon as they go live

Thanks

SCCA Spec miata racer here, going to be racing with NASA this season and was just curious what are the min. decals that where needed, i.e. Nasa logo and toyo tires? Will they be listed when NASA releases the Contingency program details?

Thanks!

• National Staff

@Thorn in SM you will need 4 Toyo Decals. (1 front, 1 rear, 1 on each front fender) we release a decal guideline for spec cars when the programs are released

If you search for any recent images of a NASA SM race you can get a really good idea on decal placement as I am able to share that there will be no decal changes for SM in 2022. 

• Like 1