2022 Contingency Program Availability and Updates

Aldrin V.

• National Staff

Here you will find a list of all available contingency programs for the 2022 Race Season. This will be updated frequently as new programs become available on drivenasa.com/contingency-programs. We suggest to check back often and subscribe to this thread to receive the most up to date information. 

This thread will be monitored constantly and should the need arise to create a dedicated contingency thread for a specific program we will do so as needed. 

7/11/2022 UPDATE:

G LOC BRAKES CONTINGENCY PROGRAM ADDED

Please note that the list below is not a final list of programs. We are working to add more contingency partners as the racing season progresses

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - RACING / TT

Toyo Tires - Available

Hawk Performance - Available

Hoosier Tires - Available

Mazda Motorsport - Available 

MCS Suspension Available

Maxxis Tires - Available

Nissan NismoAvailable

Ford Performance - Available

Hankook Tires - Available

Injector Pulse - Available

Inertia LabAvailable

G Loc Brakes - - Available

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS - HPDE

ToyoTires/TrackDayTire HPDE Rewards Program - Available

Hawk Performance HPDE Rewards Program  - Available

PENDING PROGRAMS

HPDE REWARDS

INSTRUCTOR PROGRAMS

Titan 7 Wheels 

Edited by Aldrin V.

• National Staff

All updates are posted at the top of this thread. The latest update is on 2/10. 

On 2/12/2022 at 8:08 PM, Ale Sensoli said:

Any update on this please?

I can't understand why you don't have the contingencies set yet for 2022. We've already had 4 races in the Southeast. Are we going to get ToyoBucks for the SE30 races that took place in January, February and March. If not, y'all have screwed me out of hundreds of dollars. Not a happy customer.

• National Staff

@Barry Z - This is somewhat normal for contingency programs to be launched around this time. Programs have to be approved by our sponsors and there are a lot of checks and balances before we can turn on a program. Some companies like Ford and Nissan who provide contingency support do not have budgetary approvals until the end of Q1. Situations like these are out of our control. 

We fully anticipate this, which is why we make sure that any programs that are available after events have started will allow drivers to claim for those races before the program was made live. This has been the case for several racing season now. 

In the case of your ToyoBucks, as soon as the program turns on, you will be able to claim your races from 2022 with no issues. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions and we appreciate your patience as we work through getting the contingency programs up and running. 

Edited by Aldrin V.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aldrin, 

I know the contingencies are normally finalized around this time of year but we just finished our second event of the year in Texas and have our third one coming up the on April 9th.

Myself and many others would love to be able to submit Toyo bucks from the first two events so we can order tires for this next event.  Is there an expected date for the Toyo contingency to be live so we will know if redeeming Toyo bucks will even be possible before our 3rd event?

Thank you, Michael

Agree with CMC, Need to order tires, and had planned the budget around contingency that we had coming.  Our 3rd 2 day event is this weekend already.

BTW, if we know that every year it takes this long to get things sorted, why dont we have the end date from the previous year contingency be in Feb or March of the next calendar year? 

Edited by slyez
eliminate uneccessary second post

• Members

Thanks Aldrin for letting us know there will be no problem getting contingencies for events that have already occurred! I wont worry and will order up tires to be prepared...knowing I will eventually benefit from contingencies already earned! Cheers!

Just another racer looking for info since we race this coming weekend. I've been doing this awhile and remember the previous process of taking photos for upload, etc. My concern is we had 5 rookies start racing with us last year who may not remember to take photos, etc. We also have another rookie getting HER comp license and will race with us this coming weekend. If you are making previous races eligible for contingencies whenever this gets approved, please keep in mind that some may not have the photos that have been required in the past and make sure contingencies account for the lack of photos (and yes, I will try to alert everyone just in case).

• National Staff

New programs are up. Hankook Tires and Injector pulse will be available in the next 2 weeks

• National Staff

Hankook Tires and Injector Pulse contingency programs are now live

Does the HPDE awards being listed under the pending programs listing mean that the Toyo Bucks for leveling up is not currently available?