Jump to content

Startup Question: one car to start and move up


Recommended Posts

I see that TREC 2 does not require a license. TREC 2 is a 12:1 class. If my end goal is to run a 10:1 car in the Endurance (non-TREC) Series, how do I buy just one car that allows me to: 

1) get a Competition license

2) run in the Endurance Series (non-TREC)

Thanks for your time! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...