WTB AI or CMC Mustang

RTB

I am looking for a solid used car. I have gone through some HPDE with a street mustang and am now looking for a racer. As I am a novice, safety and reliability are more important to me than previous podium finishes. My budget is $ 20,000 or less.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, she's a runner and not a roller, but I'm always open to offers as I everything I own is for sale at the right price! This of course will require me to sever the emotional attachment I have with the old bucket, which is not an easy task...

-JWL

Actually, she's a runner and not a roller, but I'm always open to offers as I everything I own is for sale at the right price! This of course will require me to sever the emotional attachment I have with the old bucket, which is not an easy task...

-JWL

Jake: How much for the little girl? The women? How much for the women?

Customer: What?

Jake: Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters. Sell them to me. Sell me your children!

Customer: Matre d'! Matre d'!

John, are you selling Lighting?

Mrs. Knight says that she thought John was an attorney, but if he's selling lighting now we'll support him if he wants to install some recessed lights in the entryway, or maybe a couple of solar tubes.

:wink:

Jason

Fooking wink doesn't work....

Well, I'm not selling Lighting, but I am pleased to see that the Knights would support me if I do get out of the enlightenment game and into the lighting game. Ba-dump-dump. Thanks, folks, I'm here all week...

As to the Son of Fairmont, I have toyed with the idea of finding a new home for the ODB as I haven't had the time to spend to campaign the car as it should be. I'd much rather see the old bucket roaring around the track than sitting around leaking oil, but as I said it would be a tough one to do. I have been able to do a weekend here and there, but if someone is looking for a lovable little Fox to adopt, this one is a real piece of---history.

In homage to Scott's reference, no I won't trade it for a microphone and the cigarette lighter is long gone.

-"Joliet" JWL