TOYO TIRES VERIFICATION FORM: NO EMAIL SENT

Rokket

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL OF FORMS FOR THE TOYO CONTINGENCY FORMS ON BOTH TOYO'S SITE & NASA.    THE NASA SITE STATES THAT THE "VERIFICATION FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO ME"   THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE AND YET NO EMAIL.    

WHERE DO I FIND THE ***COMPLETED*** NASA FORMS THAT I SUBMITTED SO THAT I CAN ATTACH IT AT THE TOYO SITE.    IM RUNNING SHORT ON TIME ON THIS AN GETTING A BIT FRUSTRATED THAT THE PROCESS IS CIRCULAR.      STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT;

This is what it said when I submitted the form :   https://submit.jotform.us/80616789184166

check-icon.png

Thank You!

Your submission has been received and will be emailed to you upon verification.

WHERE DO I FIND THE SUBMITTED FORMS?

THANKS...ROKKET HORTON   813.919.5995

A summary of this redemption form will be emailed to you upon verification of your submission. Please attach it to your claim request at nasatoyobucks.com For any questions regarding this form or other contingency issues please send us a note at Contact Us page. 

• National Staff

I have responded to this via private message. 

We have received your claim and as stated in the email upon verification of your claims the form will be emailed to you.