Jgrahn

Rally WV?

mothra

Sweeet!!!! Ready and waiting for a great event. Tools, spares, etc. still loaded from our aborted trip to Sandblast.

ColinB
I will pray to the Gods of Rally that I am able to get off of work that week. -C

Hopefully the schedule won't require you taking off the WHOLE week

You aren't kidding! RNY (including the NG class for Kristie) was 4 days of PTO. That was my Summer vacation and it isn't even Summer yet!

John K Shirley
I will pray to the Gods of Rally that I am able to get off of work that week. -C

Hopefully the schedule won't require you taking off the WHOLE week

Don,

Friday afternoon to night Registration and Tech.

Rally Saturday.

Go home Saturday night or stay over

My kind of rally too.

JKS

wrxman

Hmmmm.

I am orginally from West Virginia. Actually from Buckhannon and spent quite a bit of time in and around Elkins. I may have to try and make it up to this one.

Mark, I spoke to you during the Hunter's pond stage at Sandhills this year.

Maybe I can make it up and volunteer to be 00 or even 0 car or something.

Let me know how I can help.

starion887

Yes, I remember you and your car! I remember the WV part but did not recall your being from so close to Elkins. That is superb.

Please come on up from AL, and help us run this event. I hate to say it, but 0 and 00 are set already; volunteer early and often! But we need good experineced folks for stage captains and for sweep work. And we have need for folks without experience for stage marshalls. (Those are the best spots to watch anyway!)

Call me:

540----9four9-----79--89 H/O

540-----4four7----02--81 M

Anyone interested in volunteering, please call as soon as you can, and I'll get you on the list

Thanks!

Mark B.

wrxman

Mark, I'll give you a call Monday. I would really like to try and make it up for this since it is so close to home.

Hmmmm.... may have to think about a sweep posistion. I'll get my request in for a spot early next time.