2014 BRZ Limited Edition with tons of parts - ideal for track use and easy transformation to racecar

panbech

Incredible weekend warrior for sale. 58k miles. First owner - clean title from NJ. Always kept in Garage. Tons of extra parts worth $22k+(parts value - labor not included):
-Password JDM Dry Carbon Fiber Progressive Rear Deck Wing
-Velox Performance Front Splitter
-Move Over Racing Bumper Quick Release Kit
-Tein MONO SPORT Coilovers
-Crawford BPB Intake Manifold Spacer

- KN Filter and snorkel intake 
-FT-86 SpeedFactory 11lb Battery Kit
-Perrin Rear Sway Bars
-Perrin Front Adjustable Sway Bar (22mm)
-Cusco Strut Tower Bar Type OS - Front and rear
-Perrin Oil Cooler Kit
-Cat-back Exhaust 2.5" Resonated
-Master Cylinder Brace
-Perrin Front Endlinks w/ Polyurethane Bushings
-Perrin Rear Endlinks w/ Polyurethane Bushings
-VERUS REAR AERO SPATS
-Stop tech BBK  front and rear 
-Hood Vents / Louvers
- Verus Air Oil Separator 
-2 sets of Kosei K8R (17") with 225/45 and 235/40 Tires

Transmission was swapped on warranty at 42k miles (no issue since then). Clutch disc change happened 4k miles ago.

Car has brought great results at Palmer (1.55), Watkins Glen (2.23) and Lightning NJMP (1.20). Results can be even better... but life got in the way so I have not managed to drive at the track the last season to improve my PRs.  

Only reason for selling it is because I got a new job in Europe and I am relocating. Financially it doesn't make sense to bring it there. 

Car could easily turned into a track specific car or continue as a street car. Endless possibilities. Full interior still available and I can offer some of the OEM parts that I still have at hand (i.e. OEM Brake kit, Tire Rack for 3 tire sets, rear lower control arms and toe arms, etc.) 

$21K is the asking price given the tons of parts but it is negotiable since the car needs a good home ASAP so I can move back to Europe. Car is located in Astoria Queens NY but may travel to Cincinnati OH for Thanksgiving and if serious interest, would be willing to drive it there and return to NYC with an airplane.  

Please help me find a good home for it :) 

20220528_200633.jpg

20220528_200702.jpg

20220528_200903.jpg

XH1S1358.JPG

XH1S1287.JPG

20220528_200713.jpg

XH1S1291.JPG

XH1S1292.JPG

20210813_205908.jpg