Rejection of hawk submission

Jon M.

• Members

Hi, it is Jon McAvoy, my submission this week for hawk bucks was rejected for the following reason: Team or driver name does not match results.

I'm not sure how thats possible as i personally ran in and won the race. Can you please take a second close look at the results where my name clearly appears at the very bottom of page 1 per this link: https://drivenasa.com/wp-content/uploads/results/NASA_Mid_Atlantic_Region/2022-Official-Results/October-2022-VIR-Oktoberfast/Sunday-Lightning-Group-Lightning-Race-2-Results-V3.pdf

Hey Jon,

Griffin here. I can see how this may have happened as I overlooked your name at the bottom of the page myself and was like “Jon isnt in the results for Spec3”.

What does the * next to your number indicate again? I forget. If that’s all good, I would just submit again if you can? They process hundreds if not thousands of these so I’d think this is bound to happen at some point.

Edited by mrgsquared

• Members

Griffin, I cannot resubmit b/c it is now outside of the 30-day window for turning in results.  Can you help please?

The "*" next to my number is generated by the system automatically for all competitors who have "0" as their first number.

THANK YOU

• Like 1

• National Staff

@Jon M. I temporarily unlocked the form to bypass the 30 day window. Please resubmit and send me a message when you do and Ill get your Hawk Bucks processed

Thanks

• Like 1