Contingency sticker colors? (Maxxis in particular)

Justin M.

Can we use (Maxxis) contingency sticker colors that are different from the default orange? Or, will that void the contingency payout?

Similar to what Toyo does for their stickers.

Toyo Decals may be created in any color as long as it is a contrasting color from the car. (Example - White Toyo Decal on Black Car) 

• Cars with the same color Toyo Decal as the car will have their registration rejected until corrected

3 hours ago, Aldrin V. said:

Are you trying to incorporate it into a livery? or do you just want a different color decal?

Trying to incorporate it into an existing livery/wrap, which is red/black/white. Not a huge deal, but white stickers would be ideal.

NASAAZ-012023-TT-134.jpg

1 hour ago, Aldrin V. said:

Got it. Which region are you racing with? Maxxis should have White and Orange decals available at events

Arizona region. 

So all white Maxxis stickers are a thing and ok to use? I've only seen the orange ones so far.

• National Staff

Yep. Please direct message me your address and Ill have the office send you 4 decals and Ill work with AZ to make sure they have both colors 

Thanks

• 4 months later...

I have a similar question. My car is silver and I'm trying to keep all my decals black for uniformity. Additionally, the Maxxis decals handed at the track are enormous. I wanted to have my own made in black and slightly smaller. Is this acceptable for contingency purposes? I drive with NASA FL

• National Staff

Black Maxxis decals can be used and you typically need to use the supplied decals at the track. Maxxis does have 2 sizes available and there should be a smaller version available. If you would like to create your own, I can send you the Maxxis files for decals. Send me a DM if you want them

On 7/3/2023 at 12:21 PM, Aldrin V. said:

Black Maxxis decals can be used and you typically need to use the supplied decals at the track. Maxxis does have 2 sizes available and there should be a smaller version available. If you would like to create your own, I can send you the Maxxis files for decals. Send me a DM if you want them

Thanks Aldrin, sent you a DM.