Seeking Drives for the 2023 25-Hour Race of Thunderhill

Dom_962

Dear racing community,

As an experienced endurance racing driver from Australia, I am excited to explore new opportunities and challenges in the world of racing. With a passion for the sport and a successful racecar coaching business under my belt, I am seeking a drive or car lease for the 2023 25-Hour Race of Thunderhill.

I have participated in numerous endurance races, including several 24-hour races, and have achieved multiple podium finishes. My skills and dedication to racing have allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the physical and mental demands of endurance racing. As a result, I am confident in my ability to make a significant contribution to any team that I work with.

As an Australian driver, I understand the logistical challenges of participating in a race in another country. However, I am committed to making the necessary arrangements to ensure that I am able to participate in this race and any other endurance races that may be available.

If you are a team manager or organizer who is looking for a skilled and dedicated driver for the 2023 25-Hour Race of Thunderhill, I would be delighted to hear from you. Alternatively, if you have a car available for lease, I am open to discussing this opportunity as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Dom

Hello Dom,

Please feel free to shoot me an email. [email protected]. We are in the process of building a unique Supra track ready platform. I think you may be a good fit for this years 2023 25 hour of thunderhill. Please give me a resume and some background. We will reach out to you and setup an interview as soon as possible to discuss further.

Cheers,

Rich