Who needs a CD of some good laps at Fontana?

Tim Comeau

PCA San Diego California Festival of Speed and our first NASA event in SoCal (March 6-7)are coming up fast at this incredible venue! I have a narrated CD of a 2.0 liter 911 doing laps. The Narration is accurate, coming from Wayne Baker, a long time racer and overall winner of the 12 hours of Sebring in 1983. Let me know and I'll bring a copy or 2. Start studying now.......the track record is only 2:07.xxx

At your service,

OK...The local Az region PCA site shows March shows 5-6-7 as the San Diego region club race???

I'll take a cd if you can bring one.....

Thx,

Paul

I don't know who's keeping track of the track record, but both Jonathan Ariano and myself bettered 2.07 last June at the California Festival of Speed, and we had to deal with a chicane at the end of the main straight that I understand won't be present this year. Jonny's best was a 2.02.6 in the sprint race and I had a 2.04.35 in the enduro.

As I plan on running the NASA and PCA events in March, (and have never been on the track) I would love a copy of the video. Who shall I contact?

Ok, I've burned 3 more copies of the Fontana CD for Ray, Foley, and Marguglio. I'll have them with me tomorrow night at On Tap Brewery.

What else can I do for you guys?

TC

What else can I do for you guys?

TC

Sell my car? Hey, I got the doctors nod today to ease my way back into sporting activities. Now, if I could just get Dr. Visa's approval to ease back into sporting activities? DOH!!!

Dylan.