Time Trialers Represent on Championship Entry List!

NASA Jim

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Tornado

• Shawn M.

• GAC

• Greg G.

• National Staff

OK guys, that's a good start, but we should have double that number already. Where are all of the locals, Easterners and Southerners? It is imperative for you guys to register now. If we don't have a massive number of entries very soon, then we will end up with only a single run group (which means that we are getting close to being full). So, by waiting to register, you are not only hurting the group's chances of getting more track time, but you are taking a chance that you will be placed on a waiting list. Feel free to review the liberal cancellation and refund policy in the Supplemental Rules (they are different than in standard HPDE events). http://www.nasaproracing.com/nc/supps.pdf

I've got about 30 drivers for our Mid Ohio event next weekend and I expect most of them to enter the Championship. That's means the rest of the Country better step-up soon . Two groups would be awesome!

John

• National Staff
I've got about 30 drivers for our Mid Ohio event next weekend and I expect most of them to enter the Championship. That's means the rest of the Country better step-up soon . Two groups would be awesome!

John

Actually, it means your 30 drivers need to step up now!

John, it looks like I may be driving some "real" cars in your TT event, instead of my Avis/Thrifty sponsored entries. I'm looking at a Focus racecar, and maybe a TSX also. I'll see all 30 of you next week! (But sign up for the Championships now.)

Greg,

My suggestion would be to start a sticky thread with each TT class and the number of folks registered for nationals. Maybe it will be a good motivator, and it will also serve to let people know if a particular class looks like it will make its minimum entry number. Update it periodically and I think that will create some momentum.

Holy shllt! There's a Honda CRX in TTA!

That thing has to be a rocket!

Yeah, very quick car and with Ryan behind the wheel that makes it damn near lethal! I'm just hoping they don't bring that integra and if they do, hopefully it won't be in TTA

• Members

It only makes 113hp to the wheels.

Shawn's lysdexia is kicking in. More like 311.

A CRX with correct prep could be faster than TTU cars.

So Greg so far looks like only 1 run group for us unless we get a bunch more folks registered.

• National Staff
A CRX with correct prep could be faster than TTU cars.

So Greg so far looks like only 1 run group for us unless we get a bunch more folks registered.

Yep--we need a second push on the registration drive. It seems pretty simple. If we only had 8-10 drivers from 8 of our 11 regions, we would be done.

Greg, you know they are now renting Hertz Mustang's again!!

There is your new rental ride.

320hp and better suspension. But they will be checking car hard upon return supposedly.

• National Staff

I doubt they will have them available at most of the airports I use. I couldn't even get a V6 Mustang at any of them except for one. But, it was much more fun than the Caliber and the Neon. Looks like I've got a Focus for this weekend, but I should be hooked up with a Spec Focus racecar and a TSX track car for the weekend.

Hello all,

I plan to run both TTU and SU if the spacing between groups will give me enough time. I will reg soon, see you guys there!!!

forum-sig-pic-RA-v2.jpg

• National Staff
Hello all,

I plan to run both TTU and SU if the spacing between groups will give me enough time. I will reg soon, see you guys there!!!

forum-sig-pic-RA-v2.jpg

Damian,

That car is looking more like a GPC1 or GPC2 car than SU. The rules should be out within a few weeks (hopefully).

Shawn's lysdexia is kicking in. More like 311.

Shawn is more then just lysdexia. You can throw in a few more things as well

• Members
Shawn is more then just lysdexia. You can throw in a few more things as well

Easy there Mr. I havent been to an event this year because I drive a FORD.

ZIIING!!

Come on people, register!

OK, Shawn, sheesh. I just got paid and like **THAT** NASA got my $$ for Nationals...

I spoke with a woman at Mid-Ohio a few days ago re: the so-called "training days" prior to the event. As of then, they had not set a schedule or pricing, asked me just to keep checking back. If my experience trying to learn a new track is any indication, some instruction by someone familiar with the track will definitely be worth the investment...

• Members
OK, Shawn, sheesh. I just got paid and like **THAT** NASA got my $$ for Nationals...

Yeah, im broke as can be, $0.0 ballance in my bank account right now but my damn entry fee is paid!

• Members
Jim, Greg, or anyone else,

Do you know how often that entry list is updated by NASA?

Sorry Dan, I dont know that answer.

Thanks for asking tho!