Time Trialers Represent on Championship Entry List!

NASA Jim

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Tornado

• Shawn M.

• GAC

• Greg G.

• Members
That's because your voice isn't as melodic as the man in that video.

Well your melodic voice along with the sweet light used in your video just woo's my heart.

That's because your voice isn't as melodic as the man in that video.

Well your melodic voice along with the sweet light used in your video just woo's my heart.

Why thank you. Have you been looping my MTV premier over and over? I'm touched.

Nunt uhh!!!

it even says it on the hatch. Read da sticker!

FYI, the CRX Ryan is bringing for TTA will be a NEW car, not the H4 CRX.

I call it the CHEATER CRX.

Jim, Greg, or anyone else,

Do you know how often that entry list is updated by NASA?

We're planning on updating it every Friday.

Jim,

How bout an update bud? Doesn't look like anything has changed in over 2 weeks on the list. A date at the top would help too.

• Members
Jim,

How bout an update bud? Doesn't look like anything has changed in over 2 weeks on the list. A date at the top would help too.

Its not friday, yet.

He didnt say WHICH friday!!

Jim,

Its not friday, yet.

He didnt say WHICH friday!!

Shawn make jokey joke. We think Shawn funny guy.

• Members
My guess is we are filled up since we are now at 30 cars.

Cant be! I invisioned 15 TTE entries!

If they don't have several run groups for TT aren't we limited to 30 cars a session (or at most 40 I hope)

• National Staff
If they don't have several run groups for TT aren't we limited to 30 cars a session (or at most 40 I hope)

No, we are not limited to 30 cars with one run group. And, I still need you guys to get off your booties and sign up so I can get the extra run group.

I signed up a couple weeks ago, still not on the list?

S

Shane,

Have a good time at Putnum! It was a pleasure meeting you at MO and very fast car you have. Hope to get back out soon. Out of work right now so things are tight.

Aaron Quine

87 Red Corvette TTU #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

Aaron,

You can always sign-up as a volunteer and collect some free track time later, or just work and hang out. Send Dave an e-mail if you're interested. Also, I'm sure he'd spot you some track time for getting Carmella to be the official trophy girl for the OH/In Region.

Shane,

We better get a second run group at the Nationals. With all you TTU guys I'll be better off working tech.

J

Aaron,

You can always sign-up as a volunteer and collect some free track time later, or just work and hang out. Send Dave an e-mail if you're interested. Also, I'm sure he'd spot you some track time for getting Carmella to be the official trophy girl for the OH/In Region.

Shane,

We better get a second run group at the Nationals. With all you TTU guys I'll be better off working tech.

J

John,

I am trying to work on maybe going out to work but won't know till next week. Work Putnum and go to BeaveRun and race for next to nothing sounds good to me. Brother lives close by and can save dollars on hotel and food. I will contact Dave if I can work, if not I will see you at BeaveRun.

Angie and I Just saw Carmella in LA last week and it is going to be tough to get her to leave there now with all the big shots and partys in town. Maybe someday down the road!

2 TT groups? Game on!

Aaron Quine

Corvette TTU #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

Aaron, great meeting you too... that Vette is bad!! I hope to have a little more game at Putnam, the Miata is quite undeveloped but I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

Hope you can make it to PP, even if only to work, would love to run against you again and hopefully make it more of a competition, maybe at BeaveRun. Oh yeah, I have your first place trophy from Mid-O here

S

"the Miata is quite undeveloped"

Uh....TTU Miata...."undeveloped?" Lets see, base class TTE + like a million points = Miata in TTU.

John

I also hear there will be a late entry into the TTU ranks for Putnam from some local new hotshot Mustang guy.......May need to get the dyno ready!