Contingencies for '04

johnbasf

• 3 weeks later...

Folks-

Requests for programs have been sent out and we're waiting to hear back. We're headed down to Toyo tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be able to provide more detail ASAP as the programs come in.

Thanks for your patience and we'll post details as they become available.

-JWL

Folks-We're headed down to Toyo tomorrow, -JWL

Awesome. Does this mean we'll get our tire money soon?

Thanks for the hard work!

Christine

• Members

We are simply waiting to hear from all the companies to let us know what thier programs are. When they have them done we provide a link on our website to the program description. We can't design or dictate what each of them wants to offer. Feel free to drop them a line and ask if they are going to have a program to support you.

Yep. You should have them next week.-JWL

Awesome! Wow, what a great start to '04: first regular pay checks, now contingency money. Gotta go to Vegas! I'm livin' large!

JWL, was the turnout of receipts from AI West as bad at it sounded a month ago?

Christine

Turnout was not so good, but you'll still see some green. I think you will all *really* like what Toyo has in store for 2004, which will be announced next week.

-JWL

• Members

Remember that these are not NASA contingencies. We are waiting for the companies to release them. As soon as they do we will post them and let the drivers know.

Thanks

Any update on this issue?

It appears that MM took a step back on their contigency program.

Edited by Guest

Quick question from a confused soon to be AI competitor:

Are the contingencies region specific or do they apply nationwide?

If they apply nationwide can we get them listed in one central location because right now all the various AI websites are showing different contingency information.

Richard.

Are the contingencies region specific or do they apply nationwide?

If they apply nationwide can we get them listed in one central location because right now all the various AI websites are showing different contingency information.

Richard.

Someone should be able to put them on the National site? Brothers and BBK look like all 4 regions. MM doesn't cover Texas.

Don't worry about the confusion......I have been involved for a couple of years and am thoroughly confused myself.

I was under the impression that contingency programs applied to all AI series. I guess I thought this since there was/is a push for a national director (whatever the means) and since individual regions, i.e. AI East, can't look for their own sposors with 'approval' from national. I have been told that all of that has to go thru national now.

Also, shouldn't the info about the programs be on the national website and not the west website?

I would say it's every region for them selves at this point as there is no one looking for sponsors at a national level for AI.