www.Nasa-TT.com OH/In Site update

John Graber

Well almost on schedule, the results, standing, track records and all important pictures are up on the site. Please check out the pictures. There are a few bugs to work out in the results section, but overall things are up. Please e-mail me any additonal info or questions. Thanks for your support.

John

Looking good John! Congrats on your track record. I better add some more ponys if I am going to have a shot at the awsome LANCER EVO!

HOLY CRAP that is fast.

TTD 941 John Graber Porsche 911 1:51.285 4/23/06 (Great Job)

Aaron Quine

Corvette TTU #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

Don't get carried away. We just started new track records with the running of the chicane and since Allen's S2000 died it was much easier. That said, we don't have an event until July at Mid Ohio so it they will stand for a while.

That Evo was crazy fast. It was built by David Buschur or Buschur Racing in Wakeman, OH. Robert Fuller drove the car, which was built for and by David himself. Robert has one just like it he drives on the West Coast. Check-out http://www.buschurracing.com as they have some crazy fast cars they've built. I'm planning on going out there within a few weeks to meet David and check-out the place.

Also, did you arrange for Carmella DeCesare to make it to Putnam?

John

Sorry,I will tell her you said hi, we leave tomorrow for California to visit them. Since her other half Jeff Garcia is now signed with the Eagles, maybe we can get her to stop at an event when passing through town.

I will snap a few pictures while we are there and send them your way to make sure you approve her for a trophy girl.

Enjoy your trip out west, Those are awsome cars! To bad there are not in TTR. I can't afford to catch them.

Aaron Quine

Corvette TTU #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

John,

I misread that, I thought they were west coast. Let me know when you are heading there, I would love to go out with you if you don't mind. I see they are about 50 minutes away from us.

Aaron Quine

Corvette TTU #121

OH/IN Member-Instructor

No doubt Aaron! Yeah are you guys SURE that Evo doesn't belong in TTR? hehehe That car and the Viper seem to get along very well!

S

you got that right! Maybe its time to take some weight off the 3,498 lb sled. of coarse, per the rule book!

Aaron

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Lots of driver profiles uploaded. E-mail me directly if you want to add yourself or add more info.

John

And your e-mail is...........?

[email protected]

I send a weekend recap e-mail along with tons of other stuff so most the OH/IN and Midwest drivers should have the address. The news recaps are all posted on the website as well.

John