944 spec in midwest, where to begin

jesh

Who was driving the 422 & 121 cars? The cars are fun and easy to drive, but if their passing GT2's, it's driver, not car.

Eric! T'was I.. I finally found my way to this little corner of the net. Rob and John shared seat time in the 121 car again, this time suspension work complete and proper tires sizes to boot. Had a great time at Blackhawk yesterday, even though the track was never dry, we had rain all day. But I threw caution to the wind and ran all 4 sessions on my shaved Toyo's, what a hoot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Doc

• Tim Comeau

• 944-Spec#94

• jensen

Who was driving the 422 & 121 cars? The cars are fun and easy to drive, but if their passing GT2's, it's driver, not car.

Eric! T'was I.. I finally found my way to this little corner of the net. Rob and John shared seat time in the 121 car again, this time suspension work complete and proper tires sizes to boot. Had a great time at Blackhawk yesterday, even though the track was never dry, we had rain all day. But I threw caution to the wind and ran all 4 sessions on my shaved Toyo's, what a hoot

Sounds like something you would do! Welcome aboard - lot of good info here! There's are comp school at the next event in Gingerman for ya (yeah, it's a looong haul for ya - but I know your crazy )

Would love to come, but I still need a bunch of stuff to make the car all legal and such.

Hey Repka I got my physical today (right after getting a cyst removed from my back )

You best hurry up or I'll have my license before you do!!

Seats are out of Isabella and the interior is nearly gutted. The cage will likely go in next week and the head is due back by end of next week. Should have her up and running by 1st week in September.

Scored not one, not two but THREE sets of Cookie cutter wheels this week Might put those "pimpin" shiny phone dials up for sale...

Would love to come, but I still need a bunch of stuff to make the car all legal and such.

Hey Repka I got my physical today (right after getting a cyst removed from my back )

You best hurry up or I'll have my license before you do!!

Seats are out of Isabella and the interior is nearly gutted. The cage will likely go in next week and the head is due back by end of next week. Should have her up and running by 1st week in September.

Scored not one, not two but THREE sets of Cookie cutter wheels this week Might put those "pimpin" shiny phone dials up for sale...

Awesome! So do I have to pick out a name for my car to fit in? Hey, I need a set of late-offset phonies before national next month, so if you guys find a ceap set, let me know (I might have a line on some).

Hey, I need a set of late-offset phonies before national next month, so if you guys find a cheap set, let me know (I might have a line on some).

Mine are the early offset.