Thank You Team Kickback!!!

FocusTed

I would like to thank Tom Paule for letting me drive the #157 car in the Enduro at Willow Springs, I had a great time, and gain a lot of experience driving at night (Turn 9 at night, WOW). It was fun driving that SER cup car. First time I ever drove one was that night in the Enduro. It was fun.

Glad you enjoyed the ride! At the next event, get clearance from Greg and you can take it out for a daylight session in group 4 if you'd like

Glad you enjoyed the ride! At the next event, get clearance from Greg and you can take it out for a daylight session in group 4 if you'd like

Yeah, I can do that. I just didn't have the schedule work out for me this weekend with drivers meetings, instructing and your race group.

• Members

Id like to thank Tom for letting me dump 100 gallons of fuel in 5 cars!

Man my arm is sore, Bro!!!

Seriously tho, fun group of guys, anytime you need a fuel man (or driver, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge..) just hollah! It was the busiest enduro ive ever been a part of!

Id like to thank Tom for letting me dump 100 gallons of fuel in 5 cars!

Man my arm is sore, Bro!!!

Seriously tho, fun group of guys, anytime you need a fuel man (or driver, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge..) just hollah! It was the busiest enduro ive ever been a part of!

LOL WTG Shawn!!!! You did a great job. You can refuel my car anytime