SoCal Group TOYO TIRES rebates. ACT NOW GUYS!

Tim Comeau

I got ahold of Thomas Okihisa at TOYO TIRES and we had a nice chat. Just the kind of helpful, friendly guy you want in your marketing dept. I need all your 2003 receipts mailed to me. They must be in my hand by next Thursday, the 29th.

My mailing address is:

Tim Comeau

4672 Rolando Blvd.

San Diego, CA 92115

Marguglio- I have your receipt from March 31, 2003.

Grow- I bought 1 set from you. You should get the rebate.

David Ray- I bought 1 set from you. You should also get the rebate.

Do it now guys. It's your money($60.00).

Still at your service,

Yes, SoCal only. I'm taking care of my guys out here on the left coast. You guys can deal with your Series Director and whatever deal he has worked out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we're waiting for 3 more drivers to verify the number of TOYO TIRES purchased during 2003. Then, I'll send that info to Toyo for our rebates.

Stand by.

At your service,

• 3 weeks later...

OK drivers,

I got the last of the TOYO TIRES receipts in yesterday, mailed to me. We can account for, on paper, a total of 66 tires purchased. I made copies then mailed the stack of receipts in , as asked for by the guy now handling this deal. He's going to cut me a check, then I'll divide up that amount to you guys.

Ray, Scott, Sorensen; I know you guys bought tires that you don't have receipts for. I asked TOYO TIRES for help on that matter. We'll see. If you can dig up some paperwork, e.g. credit card statement, do it before the deadline as per their contingency program statement. I'd like to see you guys get your money, too.

Nice to have TOYO TIRES with us again for 2004.

At your service,

Tim Comeau

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tim:

Sounds like I'm too late for the rebate, right?

Had several trials suddenly find courtrooms in the last 45 days which set me back on car prep, etc. Even missed Fontana last weekend.

Should start to have some free time in the near future and will be able to focus on getting going.

Naran, you're not too late. The nice people at TOYO TIRES should help you because your purchase was prior to Feb 29th. Go to the Nasa pro racing website, then the Toyo contingency link. You'll need your receipts faxed or mailed to Earl Knoper.

Tc

Ok drivers,

There was some confusion, on my part, that needed clarification regarding which TOYO contingency program the 944-spec class falls under. I wasn't sure whether it was the "spec'd class" or championship only. After talking with Tom Okihisa yesterday, turns out we get both.

SO..................

We get TOYO DOLLARS for individual event podium finishes- $150,$75,$35

AND we get TOYO DOLLARS for championship results-$600, $300,$150.

We're certainly meeting the class requisite for 5 or more starters!

Man, is this program welcome because aren't tires our biggest expense?

Make sure you've got decals on both sides, front and rear. I'll fill out the forms for the 2 Fontana races because they need to be signed by a NASA official (me).

Cheers!

That's great Tim, as this is certainly our biggest on going expense.

I'd like to see if we can work out the same deal for the POC events, for those who are interested.

Steve