NASA SoCal Awards Dinner in Irvine

Tim Comeau

Hey guys ,

Just came back down to San Diego from Irvine. I picked up my Series Champion Trophy, dropped off Dennis Puddester's 2nd place Series trophy at Vision Motorsports, and brought back Dave Marguglio's 3rd place event trophy plaque. It was really nice talking with other drivers at length while not being hurried to make it to the grid. In all, a nice evening except for those frickin' idiots who were driving slow in the left lane on the way up and back. I had to RAM 2 of them out of the way to teach them to respect the flow of traffic..................................some people's kids....................

Also, had another nice chat with Thomas Okihisa from TOYO TIRES. He's squarely behind our series and is working on a better contingency program for us/NASA this year. He's mailing me TOYO banners and their 18" fender stickers if anybody needs to refresh theirs or change colors. I'll have black, white, and red.

TC